Dove’s Nest is approaching its 10-year anniversary in 2019. Dove’s Nest: Faith Communities Keeping Children and Youth Safe is a nonprofit organization that grew out of concerned individuals in Mennonite Church USA.
Dove’s Nest is launching an impact study to assess the impact of our work over the past decade with churches related to Mennonite Church USA and beyond.
Through this survey, we also hope to determine the needs of churches in the area of child protection. The results will help us inform how we continue to serve churches and remain in touch with the growing and changing needs related to safety in faith communities.
- We are requesting that you might consider answering a few questions for us.
- We want to hear from all churches, including those that don’t yet have a child protection policy.
- You are not required to provide the name of your church if you prefer to respond anonymously.
- We invite one respondent from your church to complete this 10–12 minute survey.
- We will be happy to share a brief report of our findings with you too.
Click here to take survey: https://tinyurl.com/yc3zg9kp
If you’d like to respond to this survey in Spanish through email or phone, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Si usted preferiría responder a esta encuesta en español por email o teléfono, que por favor se ponga en contacto con email@example.com.
Thank you for your consideration!