Greetings from your Missional Leadership Team! We have the privilege of planning “Practicing our Hope,” our annual gathering of Indiana Michigan Conference leaders from across the church. This year from June 13 through 15, we will gather in the natural setting of Amigo Centre for worship, celebration, renewal and resourcing to strengthen us in our ministry.
This will be a time away to engage in our spiritual practices around Romans 12 and 1 Peter 3:15 and be encouraged through nature, workshops, and seminars from our denominational agencies and conference organizations.
There are more new things for Annual Sessions as we continue living into Renewing a Vision:
- Glen Guyton, Executive Director for Mennonite Church USA, preaching Thursday evening and sharing with delegates Friday morning
- A discounted registration cost for this year. Paid for out of some additional funds, the hope is to make this affordable for as many as possible.
- Children are free, up through high school, when they come along with parents. Yes, there will be activities!
- The spouse of a delegate is 50% off.
- A special celebration meal on Friday evening, with table cloths and servers
- 12 equipping seminars bringing new depth to our shared spiritual practices (descriptions attached)
- 3 seminars by Amigo Centre and many more opportunities to walk and rest in this setting
- Hear stories from our Michigan congregations
We pray that each of you will come to bend more toward Christ and to share the hope that is within you. (1 Peter 3:15)
Upon registration, attendees can choose three seminars/ workshops to attend during their time at Annual Sessions. The purpose of our Indiana Michigan Mennonite Conference seminars is to resource and equip leaders and participants in IMMC for witness, formation, discernment, and leadership in their congregations, communities, the region, and the world God loves.
Please take a look at the Annual Sessions 2019 Seminars descriptions before you register.
2019 IMMC Reports