- Amigo Centre is accepting applications for Assistant Cooks. This position would assist the Food Director in preparation of meals, maintaining equipment and adhering to State of Michigan rules regarding food service. Must have the ability to work without direct supervision. Amigo Centre strives to provide a place where people can come to relax and reconnect with God, creation and each other. If you wish to learn more about the position please contact Amigo Centre either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (269)-651-2811.
- Amigo Centre has two remaining Scrapbooking, Crafting and Quilting Retreats remaining for this year. November 11-13 and December 2-4. We provide the opportunity to balance your productivity with time to rest, restore and refresh your body and soul. Registration is now available online. Check our web page or call for details. http:\\www.amigocentre.org
- Thanksgiving Special: If you are thinking of a larger area for your family’s Thanksgiving or if the ladies need a weekend retreat while the guys are hunting; we have our West Shore Lodge open for the entire Thanksgiving weekend. It’s a beautiful location to enjoy the view, use the hiking trails or activity center and just relax and enjoy. Thanksgiving Special Price Offer: 3 Days/2 Nights for the entire lodge only $700.00. (Nov 25-27, 2016)
- E3 Mentors needed. Do you have 2 1/2 hours once a month that you are willing to invest in an outreach opportunity? Do you feel called to work with an at-risk junior high guy? If so, please consider being a mentor for the E3 Survivor Skills Program that is coordinated through Amigo Centre in Goshen. Check out the Amigo website for more details.
- Our Winter Youth Retreat weekend planning is underway and we have all three speakers committed to each event. T Mounsithiraj, Josh Golden (Local Youth Pastor) and Leanord Dow will be our guest speakers for the event. We will have more information coming via USPS soon. Please be in prayer for us as we plan these events.
- Winter Youth Retreat – Information to be mailed this week!
January 13-15 – Jr High weekend 1
January 20-22 – Jr High weekend 2
February 17-19 – Sr High weekend!
- Plan now to join us for all or part of Celebrate Amigo, October 14-16, 2016 As always, we will have a silent and live auction to raise funds for needed improvements. If you have items you would like to donate, contact us – or drop them off anytime. We will also pick them up. Thank you in advance! Call if you have questions!
- Attention Pastors! Do you need some time away from your busy life? Come walk our trails, go canoeing or sit by a fire. Our rates are $30 for the first night and $25 each additional night. Meals can be added if we have guest groups. We only need a couple of days notice, Give us a call at (269) 651-2811 or send us an email at email@example.com to make your reservation.