- Thanksgiving Special: If you are thinking of a larger area for your family’s Thanksgiving or if the ladies need a weekend retreat while the guys are hunting, we have our West Shore Lodge open for the entire Thanksgiving weekend. It’s a beautiful location to enjoy the view, use the hiking trails or the activity center and just relax and enjoy. Thanksgiving price offer: 3 Days/2 Nights for the entire lodge only $700. 00. (November 25-27, 2016)
- E3 Mentors needed Do you have 2 1/2 hours once a month that you are willing to invest in an outreach opportunity? Do you feel called to work with an at-risk junior high guy? If so, please consider being a mentor for the E3 Survival Skills Program that is coordinated through Amigo Centre in Goshen. Check out the Amigo website for more details.
- Winter Youth Retreat- note date change
January 13-15 – Jr High weekend 1
January 20-22 – Jr High weekend 2
February 17-19 – Sr High weekend! note change
Please note that we have moved the Senior High weekend to February. Our speaker for Senior High weekend is Leonard Dow, from Oxford Circle Mennonite Church, in Philadelphia, Penn. More information will be coming in the mail soon!
- Ladies and girls, the annual Fall Retreat is scheduled for October 7-9 at Amigo Centre. Register by September 21 to avoid a $10 late fee! The theme is “ Side by Side: Walking by Faith in the Midst of the Jungle” and the speaker is Jane Ross Richer. This year we are once again encouraging young girls (8 and older) to join us for a fun-filled weekend! Worship will be led by Emily Hostetler from Yellow Creek Mennonite Church. Information and registration available at: http://www.amigocentre.org/in-mi-mennonite-womens-fall-retreat.html
- Plan now to join us for all or part of Celebrate Amigo, October 14-16, 2016 As always, we will have a silent and live auction to raise funds for needed improvements. If you have items you would like to donate, contact us – or drop them off anytime. We will also pick them up. Thank you in advance! Watch for more details to come.
- Attention Pastors! Do you need some time away from your busy life? Come walk our trails, go canoeing or sit by a fire. Our rates are $30 for the first night and $25 each additional night. Meals can be added if we have guest groups. We only need a couple of days notice, Give us a call at (269) 651-2811 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservation.