- Know Jesus is July 29-31, 2016, on the campus of Goshen College. This Junior High event happens every other year – so plan now to attend. This year our speaker is T Mounsithiraj and music will be led by Nathan Grieser and friends. Due to technical difficulties with online registration, the Early registration price though June 15 – pay $139.50 per person. Full cost of $150 will be effective June 16. Registration deadline is July 15. Information is in the mail and available online. You may also contact Amigo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Join us September 16-18, 2016, for MCC Bike Michiana. Enjoy a weekend of riding, fellowship and raising funds for Mennonite Central Committee. Come join the bikers in riding between 70-100 miles over two days pedaling the beautiful lake and farmland region of southern Michigan and northern Indiana. Fellowship and worship included! If you are not a biker, consider donating on behalf of someone who is participating or become a sponsor. This year the project is raising funds for Palestine and Israel project. Brochures and additional information available online or call for details. http://www.amigocentre.org/mcc-bike-michiana.html
· Amigo Centre has three Scrapbooking, Crafting and Quilting Retreats remaining for this year. September 23-25, November 11-13, and December 2-4. We provide the opportunity to balance your productivity with time to rest, restore and refresh your body and soul. Registration is now available online. Check our web page or call for details. http://www.amigocentre.org
- Ladies, mark your calendars for the annual Fall Retreat, October 7-9 at Amigo Centre. The theme is “ Side by Side: Walking by Faith in the Midst of the Jungle” and the speaker is Jane Ross Richer. This year we are once again encouraging young girls (grade 3 and above) to join us for a fun-filled weekend! Worship will be led by Emily Hostetler from Yellow Creek Mennonite Church. Packets of brochures were mailed to churches and participants who came last year. Information and registration available at: http://www.amigocentre.org/in-mi-mennonite-womens-fall-retreat.html
· Plan now to join us for all or part of Celebrate Amigo, October 14-16, 2016 As always, we will have a silent and live auction to raise funds for needed improvements. Watch for more details to come.
Looking for a place to hold a retreat or family gathering this year? Amigo Centre has the following openings:
August 5-7 – West Shore Lodge (special rate of$400 for entire facility, per night)
August 18-21 – West Shore Lodge (special rate of$400 for entire facility, per night)
October 21-23 – Retreat Center is available
Dec. 9-11 – all facilities are available
Dec. 16-18 – all of West Shore Lodge is available
Dec. 19-25 – all of West Shore Lodge and the Retreat Center lower level are available
Contact email@example.com or call 269-651-2811 for information.