Gifts Development Team
Catalyzes a “culture of call” in conference and member congregations and attends to the identification and calling out of gifts in the conference structure.
Leadership Enhancement Team
Attends to development of pastors and lay leaders
- emphasizes leadership growth by building on the strength of what is already happening in the conference
- conference staff orient this group and work with them to add other processes according to the conference’s articulated vision
Ministry Credentialing Team
Attends to the well-being of pastor-congregation relationships. Interview and credential pastors.
- carry responsibility for ongoing review of ministerial behavior
- carry responsibility for any questions about continuing education requirements for credentialed leaders in the conference
- relate to the region’s regional pastor
Attends to stewardship education with congregations and the management of conference finances.
- Clinton Coon
- Verlin Miller
- Rose Shetler
- Cindy Steiner, chair
- George Thompson
Assists in the chronicling, interpreting, promoting, and publishing of the ongoing history of Indiana-Michigan Conference and its constituency, including the history of individuals, families, congregations, institutions, and Conference, etc. Contact John M. Bender, conference historian, for more information.